Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia is a mid-sized community on the EasternShore. It is a part of the Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia. Eastern Passage is one of the few working fishing villages in Nova Scotia that has continued to survive during hard economic times by adding popular amenities such as grocery store, restuarants, pharmacy and of course Tim Horton's.
In 1996, Fisherman's Cove, which combined a restored and working fishing village with gift shops and restaurants, opened as a tourist attraction. Boondocks is an excellent sit down dinner experience and for the best fish and chips in the area make sure to stop by Wharf Wraps.
Only 20 minutes from Downtown Halifax, Fisherman’s Cove is one of Nova Scotia's oldest and newest tourist destinations.
Popular Neighborhoods include Heritage Hills, Shore Road and for larger lots Cow Bay.
Eastern Passage-Cow Bay Properties
- Beaver Bank-Upper/Middle Sackville
- Clayton Park, Rockingham
- Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia
- Dartmouth East, Nova Scotia
- Downtown Dartmouth-Dartmouth North
- Eastern Passage-Cow Bay
- Fall River
- Halifax County East – Eastern Shore
- Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Hammonds Plains
- Harrietsfield-Sambro-Prospect-Terence Bay
- Lake Echo - Preston
- Porter's Lake
- Purcell's Cove, Herring Cove
- Southdale, Woodside, Manor Park, Crichton Park
- Waverley / Montebello
- Westphal, Lake Loon, Cherry Brook
- Woodlawn-Portland Estates